Choosing the right Kansas City roofer can be a big decision.
Have You Heard KC Roofing Horror Stories?
Horror stories abound of unsuspecting homeowners who chose the wrong one! There are some very unsavory reviews on sites like Angie’s List and Yelp of a few competitors (who shall remain nameless.) “I’ve had nothing done by the company, but it sounds like they have an excuse for everything,” one homeowner said of a local roofing company. Another homeowner contacted a roofing company because she said she felt the job was not done well — and sure enough, five months later she had a water stain on her living room ceiling! “They ruined the siding and an awning on our rental house,” another person complained. In the worst cases, roofers could be injured and sue the homeowners if they are uninsured! Other times, a fly-by-night roofing company rolls into town, does a terrible job, and then cannot be contacted to fix the problem because they’ve left the state!
You Can Rest Easy With Eclipse Roofing!
- Jeff Pendergast started Eclipse Roofing in 2003 after 6 years of experience roofing with other companies.
- He lives right here in Overland Park with his wife and three children.
- The company is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau (with 0 complaints & an A+ rating!)
- Eclipse Roofing has won Angie’s List “Super Service Award” five times!
- Jeff is available before and after business hours to assist with your inquiries while your home is worked on.
- Our work crew has been with us for many years, receiving the best ongoing training.
- We are certified by CertainTeed, LeafProof and GAF/ELK.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
What People Say About Our Company…
Unlike those horror stories we mentioned earlier, our clients have nothing but positive praise for the work we’ve done.
- “ I was worried that there would be nails left everywhere since there were so many leaves on the ground, but the crew did a great job of getting every last nail!” – Tera, KC
- “His crew put the new roof on my house in 2 days! They did a great job, cleaned up afterwards, and protected my landscaping.” – Lisa, Roeland Park
- “Jeff inspected my roof and determined that I did not need anything done. I appreciate his honesty and not charging me for unneeded repairs.” – Barbara, Olathe
- “The Contractor was honest and of high integrity.” – Charles, Overland Park
- “Jeff discussed the options available and did not try to pressure us into purchasing the most expensive product.” – Alan, Prairie Village